IT Backup & Disaster Recovery for Schools
The secure way to back up your data
A BDR server takes 15 minute snapshots of the data on your server. The BDR minimises business interruption from a server failure by restoring server operations in less than 1 hour, using advanced virtualization tools. Scheduled backup jobs are monitored 24/7 by our server monitoring platform.
Beware CRYPTOLOCKER ransomware - this is now circulating as a spam email, video view program or an exploit kit. For advice and details on what to look out for please read: How to Protect your files from Cryptolocker
- Restore a full server in less than 1 hour, minimising downtime
- Quick and easy file recovery
- Automatic data backup every 15 minutes
- Monthly, weekly and daily archiving of your data
- Heightened security with encrypted data backups
- Backup multiple servers to a single BDR
- Increased reliability from replacing unreliable tape drive backups
Exchange server compatible
The BDR appliance is compatible with Microsoft Exchange 2003, 2007 and 2010, ensuring a full backup of your email system.
SQL server compatible
The BDR appliance is compatible with Microsoft SQL Server. Any SQL databases stored on your server will be captured as part of the 15 minute snapshot and can be restored via a simple drag and drop interface.
15 minute snapshots can be mounted on the server as an additional drive letter or folder, data can then be recovered by simply dragging and dropping the files you wish to restore.
With the BDR you can archive and restore based on the following time points:
- Last 2 Days - In 15 minute snapshots
- Last 14 Days - In daily snapshots
- Last 5 weeks - In weekly snapshots
- Monthly - From installation