Cordless handsets for Business Telephone Systems
NCI has partnered with market leaders in cordless telephone solutions, Polycom
This range of cordless handsets allow calls to be made and taken anywhere – helping you to save time, improve customer service and increase employee safety.
Today’s work environment is mobile. Staff move around to assist colleagues, attend meetings or carry out their jobs. Productivity is also becoming more dependent on timely communications between colleagues, customers and suppliers.
Polycom Kirk® cordless phones seamlessly integrate with the ShoreTel® IP phone system. This gives you all the benefits of the ShoreTel® system as well as the added benefit of being able to take your phone around the workplace with you, meaning you need never miss a call again!
A robust and reliable on-site cordless solution can be the key to increasing productivity of users that spend the majority of their time away from a desk phone, helping them to be more effective in their work and providing them with the tools they need to do their jobs.
Cordless Handset Benefits
A professional cordless solution customised for the business environment is able to:
- Increase productivity by keeping roaming employees connected to corporate information
- Improve responsiveness to customers and colleagues by cutting down the number of missed calls
- Aid decision-making by having key people contactable
- Improve collaboration with other departments
- Increase employee flexibility, for example by facilitating hot desking
- Generate cost savings by providing an alternative to using a cellular phone solution in the office
- Provide voice telephony services for branch offices in a multi-site business or for remote offices on a campus environment
- Eliminates the need for overhead paging, two way radios and pocket pagers