Business Case Studies
Catherine Bennett Chartered Accountants
"It simply adds up!" - an easy to manage, integrated phone system for small businesses that will enhance customer service
Catherine Bennett's is a Chartered Accountancy practice based in Cornwall that offers advice and services to help you deal with your accounts and tax affairs. They work closely with customers to ensure that everything is set up to be as efficient and profitable as possible.
The company were looking for a cost-effective and highly efficient phone system which they could use simply and would provide a range of facilities to support their day-to-day office requirements.
How NCI supported Catherine Bennett Ltd:
Our specialist telecoms engineers recommended and installed the Avaya IP phone system, perfect for small businesses, which provided the following benefits:
- Enabling fast and accurate call handling to help improve customer service
- Has a multi-media capability supporting voice, video and mobility on virtually any device
- Easy to use and manage with a Windows based systems manager and click, drag and drop simplicity to manage calls and messages
- Scalable so extensions can be added to the single platform easily as the business grows
- It's simple to record calls so no-one should ever miss important information
- The total cost of ownership is nearly 25% lower when compared to competitive systems such as Shortel