Financial Threat of Cyber Crime Seminar
You are invited to join a free cyber seminar on the 12th June 2017 jointly held between Lloyds Bank and NCI Technologies. Presented by Andy Trish, Director of NCI Technologies, Tim Wiseman Commercial Banking, Data Services and Neena Shukla, Commercial Fraud Manager.
This informative seminar will cover the financial threat of cyber crime, what you should look out for and how you can stay protected. The presentation will cover the following topics:
- Main types of cyber and financial scams
- Methods used by scammers, advice on how to spot these scams and the best way to deal with them
- Protection and security offered by the banking sector
- Benefits of having up-to-date anti-virus and a secure and robust backup and disaster recovery process
- GDPR, what is it, who does it affect and what to do for your business
The seminar will take place between 9am - 11:30am at: 11 Treyew Road, Truro, Cornwall, TR1 3AN
Places are limited so to register your attendance and for further information please email email@example.com or call 01326 379497
Please note: you do not need to be a Lloyds banking or NCI customer to attend.