Create exciting and memorable lessons
We offer the latest, cutting-edge technology in LED Interactive Touchscreen Displays for the educational environment. An interactive display will transform your standard whiteboard teaching into a widescreen dynamic media display for engaging, memorable lessons. There are also fantastic results for learning since pupil participation, collaboration and interaction is enhanced.
NCI can offer a variety of LED display options to cater for different sized classrooms, different teaching and learning needs and the school budget. Our ICT in education team can advise on the most suitable application and we will also install and set-up the technology in your school.
Our most popular screens include:
SMART Displays: especially the E70, a 70" display with anti-glare which incorporates the SMART Learning Suite with thousands of pieces of curriculum content resources. Smart dsplays are now available in 55", 65", 70", 75" and 84" models. Premium features include Silktouchtm and SMART inktm combining to facilitate a naturally responsive and collaborative learning experience.
- GENEE Displays: the large 80" Genee display is perfect for your school hall. St Columb Minor Academy in Newquay have installed this for multiple, whole-school benefits.
The SMART Learning Suite is provided as standard with all SMART displays and supported for 1 year by SMART plus, can be purchased separately for use with other screens. The learning suite includes the Smart Notebook, Smart Amp and Smart lesson activity builder.
WordWall software can be purchased for use with any of our screens. The software transforms lessons beyond simply incorporating internet channels such as YouTube, to utilising a large resource of curriculum based interactive tools such as quizzes, mind-maps and tests.
Integrate with different devices
WordWall software is included with all SMART boards and can be purchased separately to integrate with most LED displays. The WordWall software links with any Apple or Windows device so pupils can view and interact with the lesson via their tablet, mobile phone or laptop and their selections can be displayed on the class LED screen.
For further information about the variety of touchscreens, software and prices on offer then please drop us a line.
Benefits of LED Displays:
- Fun and Engaging – a wide screen multimedia display brings the lesson alive and draws children into the action
- Interactive – multi touch panel features support child-led learning for memorable lessons
- Collaborative – multiple users can interact with the screens at the same time encouraging teamwork and cooperation in the classroom
- Reduced Eye-fatigue – anti-glare glass and crystal clear resolution help to protect the eyes of teachers and students by reducing reflection and glare on the screen
- Ready made lessons resources – access thousands of pieces of content via Smart Notebook classroom software (with 1 year of updates and support)
For more information on LED displays for schools please contact us.
The new LED screens were successfully incorporated into the lessons and are a lot clearer than our previous screens. This has been a huge advantage for our 'Maths Makes Sense' programme as pupils are now collaborating and interacting more effectively with the software.
Helen Moore - ICT Co-ordinator
Gatehouse ACE Academy
Call Me Back
I would like to discuss NCI Services & Support