Schools Case Studies
Gatehouse ACE Academy
‘Maths Makes Sense’ with new LED interactive touchscreens
Gatehouse ACE Academy is in beautiful Dawlish, Devonshire and is a primary school catering for over 350 children from reception class through to year 6, key stage 2. The 88 staff support and deliver a rich and varied curriculum with many opportunities for extended learning.
The school were proactively reviewing their ICT provider. They needed a company who could work closely with them to further develop their strategy in line with the vision of the ACE Academy and the ambitious school development plan. Following an initial assessment the areas for support were identified.
How NCI supported Gatehouse ACE Academy:
- A bespoke IT support package offering a technical engineer on-site for one day every week.
- Systems configured to receive automatic updates
- Backup and data protection with 24/7 monitoring
- Access to the network from home
- Wireless upgrade to boost coverage
- LED touchscreen displays throughtout the school
Gatehouse ACE Academy benefitted from a wholly transformative IT project that resulted in better use of ICT throughout the school and a real advantage to learning, helping to raise standards.