The next generation of interactive touchscreens for education
The range of VIVIDtouch screens deliver cutting-edge technology to help redefine the concept of classroom displays for teaching and learning. The new VTF series includes Windows 10 as standard as well as the innovative INGLASStm technology for 10 touch response.
Current favourites with schools:
VTE-6500: 65" LED Multi-touch Screen and the VTE-5800 a 58" screen, both with cutting-edge, direct view LED technology.
Special Offers available including FREE wall mount and Bluetooth soundbar (subject to stock)
ADD -1 year "SMART" Learning Suite, Includes: Smart Notebook, SMART AMP and SMART Lesson Activity Builder
ADD- WordWall (Respond Anywhere), with special prices based on the number of student users
Vividtouch screens include:
- 10-point touch: a truly collaborative learning environment with the superior smooth, precise and fast response technology
- Anti-glare with Superior Touch: to reduce eye-strain
- INGLASStm Technology: for clarity and ease of use - 5 times more touch accurate than standard IR panels
- Control Keys: easy to use controls on the front of the screens with Freeze Frames, Blank Out and a Windows key
- Low Power Consumption: delivering great savings making the screens an economical alternative to white boards
- Wireless Connectivity: securely access cloud stored content and apps from the Windows store. Also connect to Bluetooth enabled devices
- Ultra-low Profile Bezel: less than 2mm and not affected by dirt and dust
- Integrated Speakers: the internal speakers have their own housing which reduces sound loss, improving audio performance.
- Silent Operation: no fan, so less noise and less chance of distraction
- Plug & Play: advanced connectivity means you can plug in any device into your screen via the ports on the front and back.
Get in touch to find out more or book a demo.
The new LED screens were successfully incorporated into the lessons and are a lot clearer than our previous screens. This has been a huge advantage for our 'Maths Makes Sense' programme as pupils are now collaborating and interacting more effectively with the software.
Helen Moore - ICT Co-ordinator
Gatehouse ACE Academy