NCI Cyber Seminar a Success!
Our recent NCI Cyber Seminar ‘The Financial Threat of Cyber Crime’ in association Lloyds Bank was an amazing success so much so the free to attend event was soon over subscribed!
The event was presented by: NCI Director Andy Trish, Tim Wiseman Commercial Banking, Data Services and Neena Shukla, Commercial Fraud Manager.
This informative seminar covered the financial threat of cyber crime, what you should look out for and how you can stay protected. The presentation covered the following topics:
- Main types of cyber and financial scams
- Methods used by scammers, advice on how to spot these scams and the best way to deal with them
- Protection and security offered by the banking sector
- Benefits of having up-to-date anti-virus and a secure and robust backup and disaster recovery process
- GDPR, what is it, who does it affect and what to do for your business
Thanks to all who attended the event and for Lloyds Bank for their participation and support.
For those who missed out on a place at the seminar you can download the following presentations below:
Cyber THREATS Cyber-Enabled Fraud Awareness and Guidance download here.
Fraud Awareness & Guidance download here.
You can also find out more on GDPR on our dedicated web page here.