Ready for work. Whenever you are.
What is Microsoft Office 365?
Whether you’re one professional or a small business, Microsoft® Office 365 can help you keep your life in balance from virtually anywhere. Access email, calendars and contacts on almost any device. Create professional websites with easy tools. Share documents and collaborate through instant messaging, video chat and online meetings.
It's an all in one pay-as-you-go service with an affordable price and can be purchased in different types of service plans.
Get started with a Microsoft Partner
As a leading Microsoft Partner with Gold competency, NCI can support your transition to the cloud by helping you assess your needs, choose the right services, and provide add-on capabilities. To evaluate O365 before you buy or for support with implementation you can start a FREE TRIAL today or call our Microsoft Professionals on: 01326 379 497.
User productivity you can count on
- All Office 365 plans provide users with virtually anywhere-access to email, important documents, contacts, and calendars on nearly any device (including PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, Android, and BlackBerry).
- Office 365 works with the software your users already know and use like Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Using Office Web Apps in Office 365 you can view your Office documents with great document fidelity and consistent formatting, do basic editing, and create new documents using the familiar Office interface.
Take the worry out of IT
- An easy-to-use administration console allows IT administrators to stay in control of user accounts, access rights, and organisation-wide deployment.
- Office 365 is a hosted online service within best-of-breed data centres that have received SAS 70 and ISO 27001 certification. Office 365 maintains the latest defences against viruses and spam.
- Information is safeguarded with globally-redundant servers to provide enterprise-grade reliability. Disaster recovery is handled via multiple datacentres and automatic failovers.
- Office 365 reduces the time and cost IT would spend patching, upgrading, or updating servers.
- You can count on Microsoft, an industry leader in productivity, for reliability. Microsoft provides a financially-backed 99.9% uptime guarantee.
- For midsize businesses and enterprise plans, Microsoft provides access 24 hours a day, seven days a week to IT-level support over the phone, the web, or email.
Our confidence in NCI’s knowledge and technical expertise have been instrumental to our strategic decision to migrate towards Cloud Services. The successful migration of our email services to Microsoft Office 365 has enabled our staff to access their email remotely within the community rather than just being based in our offices.
Town Clerk, Truro City Council
Call Me Back
I would like to discuss NCI Services & Support