Why a 3CX Phone System Could be Better for your Business
Is your current telephone system holding your business back?
Today’s fast paced world calls for a telephone system that can meet the changing needs of your business and empowers your employees to help your business grow. Gone are the days of the traditional phone system that just offered a dial tone, voicemail and a few line extensions. Telephony has become so much more! NCI Technologies now offers 3CX IP phone systems that are simple to manage and adaptable but also have the capability to provide more flexible working for your staff and could reduce your communications costs by up to 80%1.
What are the benefits of a 3CX phone system?
- Mobility enables staff to work from home or from almost any location
- Business continuity – keep your phone system running even after a disaster such as fire or flood
- Reduce call costs with free calls to UK landlines and mobiles
- Reduce line costs by replacing legacy ISDN/PSTN with a Voice Certified IP connection
- Increased agility - run your office from almost any location
- No extra license cost for additional extensions
- Extensive Feature Set Includes - auto attendant, conference calling, web conference, presence, instant messaging, chat, voicemail, call queuing, call reporting, call logging, call recording, intercom, paging, fax to email, web conferencing, video calling, video conference, CRM integration, mobile working, contact centre plus software client for Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone
- Reliability - security and backup built in
- Install on premise or deploy in the Cloud
- System can be managed and supported by NCI with a dedicated service level agreement.
What should I look for when looking for a VoIP phone system?
The needs of a business when it comes to an IP phone system can vary hugely depending on your business size and sector. In general, when searching for an IP phone system you should consider the following:
- Does your business require a cloud based or a on-premise solution?
- Will it enable your business to work smarter?
- Will it integrate with your other systems?
- Will you manage the system yourself?
- How do the costs compare to your current costs over 3 and 5 year periods?
If your monthly spend on lines and calls is over £180 then a 3CX phone system may save you money or be cost neutral.
Leave a comment below
I wouldn't choose any other support company to deliver our integrated telephone solution. Their knowledge and network infrastructure expertise is unmatched! Our new phone system is very impressive, reliable and easy to administer and use.
Hall for Cornwall
Business News Sign Up
Get the latest business IT news straight to your inbox!Subscribe